Terms & Conditions
By accessing and placing an order with , you confirm that you are in agreement with and bound by the terms of service contained in the Terms & Conditions outlined below. These terms apply to the entire website and any email or other type of communication between you and .
Under no circumstances shall team be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, including, but not limited to, loss of data or profit, arising out of the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this site, even if team or an authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages. If your use of materials from this site results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs thereof.
Will not be responsible for any outcome that may occur during the course of usage of our resources. We reserve the rights to change prices and revise the resources usage policy in any moment.
Cleanol grants you a revocable, non-exclusive, non- transferable, limited license to download, install and use our service strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
These Terms & Conditions are a contract between you and Cleanol (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as “Cleanol”, “us”, “we” or “our”), the provider of the Cleanol website and the services accessible from the Cleanol website (which are collectively referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the “Cleanol Service”).
You are agreeing to be bound by these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms & Conditions, please do not use the Service. In these Terms & Conditions, “you” refers both to you as an individual and to the entity you represent. If you violate any of these Terms & Conditions, we reserve the right to cancel your account or block access to your account without notice.
Definitions and key terms
For this Terms & Conditions:
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Country: where Cleanol or the owners/founders of Cleanol are based, in this case is Malaysia.
- Customer: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Cleanol Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Cleanol and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Cleanol or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information — including a personal identification number — allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Cleanol as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Cleanol’s site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://cleanol.com.my/.
- You: a person or entity that is registered with Cleanol to use the Services
You agree not to, and you will not permit others to:
- License, sell, rent, lease, assign, distribute, transmit, host, outsource, disclose or otherwise commercially exploit the service or make the platform available to any third party.
- Modify, make derivative works of, disassemble, decrypt, reverse compile or reverse engineer any part of the service.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright or trademark) of or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or the licensors of the service
Return and Refund Policy
Any feedback, comments, ideas, improvements or suggestions (collectively, “Suggestions”) provided by you to us with respect to the service shall remain the sole and exclusive property of us. We shall be free to use, copy, modify, publish, or redistribute the Suggestions for any purpose and in any way without any credit or any compensation to you.
We’ve updated our Terms & Conditions to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site and how it’s being used. By using our service, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Terms & Conditions.
Links to Other Websites
Our service may contain links to other websites that are not operated by Us. If You click on a third party link, You will be directed to that third party’s site. We strongly advise You to review the Terms & Conditions of every site You visit. We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, Terms & Conditions or practices of any third party sites or services.
Changes To Our Terms & Conditions
You acknowledge and agree that we may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Service (or any features within the Service) to you or to users generally at our sole discretion, without prior notice to you. You may stop using the Service at any time. You do not need to specifically inform us when you stop using the Service. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Service, your account details or any files or other materials which is contained in your account. If we decide to change our Terms & Conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and/or update the Terms & Conditions modification date below.
Modifications to Our service
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service or any service to which it connects, with or without notice and without liability to you.
Updates to Our service
We may from time to time provide enhancements or improvements to the features/ functionality of the service, which may include patches, bug fixes, updates, upgrades and other modifications (“Updates”). Updates may modify or delete certain features and/or functionalities of the service. You agree that we have no obligation to (i) provide any Updates, or (ii) continue to provide or enable any particular features and/or functionalities of the service to you. You further agree that all Updates will be (i) deemed to constitute an integral part of the service, and (ii) subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services (“Third- Party Services”). You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. We do not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services. Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions.
We are not responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision. We do not provide warranties or guarantees. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
Our Service and its contents are provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. We are a distributor and not a publisher of the content supplied by third parties; as such, our exercises no editorial control over such content and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, reliability or currency of any information, content, service or merchandise provided through or accessible via our Service. Without limiting the foregoing, We specifically disclaim all warranties and representations in any content transmitted on or in connection with our Service or on sites that may appear as links on our Service, or in the products provided as a part of, or otherwise in connection with, our Service, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement of third party rights. No oral advice or written information given by us or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents, or the like will create a warranty. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice. Without limiting the foregoing, we do not warrant that our Service will be uninterrupted, uncorrupted, timely, or error-free.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Phone Number: +6019 2269 339